EUROPA is a Marketing oriented organization. Strategies, structures, and cultures, which reflect company's basic principles, are integrated to ensure that marketing efforts communicate a clear corporate position.
Certain structural characteristics have been developed over the years:
- Above & Below the Line innovative promotion campaigns & new media channels for our targeted groups of aluminium fabricators, architects, consultants, end-consumers.
- Identification of Customers & Aluminium Fabricators needs and wants through extensive market research.
- New Product Development, branding management & Innovation through R&D.
- Value creation through brand loyalty and efficient pricing.
- Making the products available through effective logistics, distribution and corporate show rooms.
- Professional after sales service & market monitoring tools.
These characteristics combined together have created the marketing competitive advantage which differentiates & strengthens EUROPA from the competition. The four principles: “best quality, best price, best delivery, and best service” represent company’s core philosophy and give the foundation for a mutually beneficial cooperation & sustainable future.
EUROPA products families are constantly being enriched according to the current market needs, such as:
- PRIMA series, which are the new economic architectural systems by EUROPA. PRIMA series meet current needs for quality at economical prices.
- EUROPA also introduced a new brand of security doors, EUROPA. They are equipped with higher anti burglar certified systems, covering the widest range of choices in models and panels.
- EUROPA also introduced security roller shutters EUROPA 999 with high aesthetics and functionality for ventilation and lighting.
These products are some of the tools that give more flexibility to our partners to cope with difficult market conditions due to the current financial crisis and the ability to cover a broader spectrum of structures and needs.