1. 2 straight boxes 180 + 210mm.
2. Higher thermal insulation up to 1,2 w/m2k.
3. Pivot position improvement for better and smoother rolling.
4. Reduction of the total box weight.
5. Box width reduction providing better fitting.
6. Graphite EPS use for increased thermal and sound insulation.
7. Reduced production time (lesser processing steps).
8. Thermoplastic polymer side covers with increased stress and heat resistance. It offers significant increase to thermal insulation due to minimization of thermal bridges.
9. Side covers with reinforced aluminium plate providing greater stress resistance.
10. Built-in slide on the side cover.
- Superjacent roller shutters.
- Slat with large holes for better ventilation and unobstructed view.
QUALICOAT: Powder coating process certification.
IFT Rosenheim: Certified factor of thermal conductivity for roller shutter box
DTI: Certified factor of thermal conductivity for roller shutter box
Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
Hardness: 12 Webster
Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
Profile thickness: 1,3 - 1,7mm
Tolerance according to: EN 12020-02
Factor of thermal conductivity for box: Usb=1.2 - 1.5W/m2 K
Dimensions of superjacent roller shutter box: 140mm,180mm, 200mm, 220mm, 240mm, 260mm.
Dimensions of Hybrid superjacent roller shutter box: 144mm, 180mm,184mm, 204mm, 210mm, 224mm, 244mm, 264mm.
Dimensions of external roller shutter box: 140mm, 180mm, 200mm.
Aluminium slat profiles: 9.3 x 40.2, 9.2 x 40, 10 x 37, 13 x 50.1
Aluminium slat profiles with large groove punching: 10 x 20, 7.5 x 27
Aluminium slat profiles with polyurethane foam: 7.7 x 39.5 και 7.9 x 45mm
- Width: up to 4,5m
- Height: up to 2,7m