The innovative specifications of the EUROPA 999 series change the standards in the construction field, offering exceptional aesthetics, greater air ventilation, lighting and safety. The pioneer EUROPA 999 roller shutter offers an innovative design of fixed louvers, which ensures up to 25% more light and air circulatiuon, a special latch installed at the lower part of the roller offering greater security and an optional "smart" motor identifying obstacles.
The specially designed threshold profile (shutter) combined with TV 9227 is shaped so as to accept steel security latches, thus providing optimum security levels.
Technical data summary:
- 5 straight boxes: (18, 20, 22, 24 and 26cm)
- 2 aluminium slats:TV 9220 10 x 20mm, TV 9227 7.5 x 27mm.
- Special aluminium slat profiles, with 75mm width and 6mm height gap between the vent holes for advanced air circulation and one with a 10mm gap for advanced security.
- The specially designed threshold profile (shutter) combined with TV 9227 is shaped so as to accept steel security latches.
- Maximum dimensions:
- Width: 3,50m
- Height: 2,7m
- Usage: All types of roller shutters with a motor for windows and balcony doors of all dimensions
EUROPA 999 Hybrid
EUROPA 999 Hybrid series is the advanced version of EUROPA 999 series, offering extra thermal insulation.
It combines greater security levels with hybrid technology, achieving higher levels of thermal break, thus contributing to energy saving.
1. Perfectly combined with all EUROPA Aluminiums Systems.
2. 2 basic categories of roller shutters:
a. Superjacent roller shutters
3. EUROPA 990 and EUROPA 999 have 6 straight boxes and 4 oval superjacent boxes (Hybrid or Plain).
4. EUROPA 999 and EUROPA 999 Hybrid has 2 specific aluminium slat profiles, 1 with a 5mm gap between the vent holes and the second with a gap of 10mm, for greater security.
5. Innovative locking system with new reinforced steel security latch.
6. Straight and oval slat drivers, with or without wing and a reinforced aluminium special slat driver with a socket for a blade to protect against any attempt of break-in.
• Superjacent roller shutter constructions.
• Slat with large holes for advanced air circulation and discreet light diffusion
• Using automation systems with air/ -rain sensors etc.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
IFT Rosenheim: Factor of thermal conductivity for roller shutter box.
Aluminium Alloy : AIMgSi-0.5 F22
Hardness: 12 Webster
Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
Profile thickness: 1,3- 1,4mm
Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
Factor of thermal conductivity for box: Usb=1.3W/(m2*K)
Dimensions of Superjacent roller shutter box: 180mm, 200mm, 220mm, 240mm, 260mm.
Dimensions of Hybrid Superjacent roller shutter box: 144mm, 184mm, 204mm, 224mm, 244mm, 264mm.
Aluminium slat profiles : 9 x 37, 9.3 x 40, 9.5 x 38.6, 8.7 x 25, 10 x 37, 13 x 50
Aluminium slat profiles for EUROPA 999: 10 x 20, 7.5 x 27
Maximum dimensions of construction: